- Bainn01Asked on December 14, 2013 at 03:56 AM
I use jotform on a number of websites and all appear to be having issues. The forms have disappeared leaving a huge hole in the page. Occassionly if you spam refresh they reappear.
Is it laggy?Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I took a look at your website where your form is embedded but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. It's working fine without any problem. Please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/DR4gGeXh
Kindly clear your browser cache and cookies as well as form cache to fix the issue. If the said issue still persists, please let us know.
- TimAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 02:49 PMI found this post because the same thing has been happening on my site over the past couple days when I tested it. It also is still happening on the site above since I just checked it. It's inconsistent. Just because it's there on one attempt doesn't mean it will be there with additional visits to the page that has the form. Sometimes refreshing the page works and other times it doesn't. It's unpredictable.
- Bainn01Answered on December 14, 2013 at 02:57 PM
Thank you Tim for the support. Yes - it's inconsistent. I've returned to my websites this morning and all are having the same issue again.
Judging by the number of other posts reporting the same thing, this is a major issue. I'm hoping Support doesn't just ignore this and has an action plan which they can share.
- annaexpressAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 03:16 PM
I just noticed it this today as well. The form do not appear in the initial loading of the webpage, but after doing a refresh it shows up again. My form submission have gone down this week and this may be the reason. Something is not right.
- Bainn01Answered on December 14, 2013 at 06:59 PM
Just did another check of my forms and found they are all loading correctly. Great I thought! Did a double check and found some were not loading. Doh! Intermittent 100%.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Our sincere apologies for the troubles and inconveniences this may have caused. We admit that we been having a small issue with forms, but everything has been fixed by our developers a few minutes right after the issue occurs.
If one of you could still NOT able to see the embedded form, just kindly re-save the form into our form builder to fix that. If the issue persists after doing this, let us know by creating a new thread (for Tim and Anna) so we can further check and investigate.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 03:37 AM
Let me please inform you that the problem related to V8 error is now resolved. Your forms should now be fine and work normally as expected.
Our apologies for this inconvenience.