- CreactorAsked on December 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I've added the link to my jotform to a pdf file. If I click the link, the page loads without the form. If I hit refresh, the form reappears.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 04:01 PM
We have form V8 issue recently but had been fixed already.
You just need to refresh your browser and the form will be viewable properly.
- CreactorAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 04:55 PMI'm sorry but that's not a solution...That's a workaround. I don't want to tell my customers that they have to refresh their page! I want them to have a flawless experience. Which means that when they click the link, they get the form. Instantly. Please, there must be a real solution to this issue. By the way, I don't get a v8 error. The form just doesn't load the first time someone visits it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 08:09 PM
I apologize for my mistake.
I thought your issue was similar to the V8 error we had previously.
I can see now that it was different.
Please try re-embedding the form into your website page using its iframe code
Use this guide http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Inform us if this does not make the difference.
- CreactorAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 07:44 AM
Thanks! That did the trick. The form loads correctly now.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 09:26 AM
Glad to know all is good now.
Contact us again anytime for any assistanc needed.