- designfacetAsked on December 14, 2013 at 02:10 PM
Is there a way to make the rollover info appear closer to the text input field?
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 07:51 PM
I think this is possible when you download your form source but I will make a test if this is feasible with injecting CSS and get back to you and let you know my findings.
- designfacetAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 07:54 PMOk thanks
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 08:23 PM
Assuming you're referring to our Hover Text feature,
for each form where the texts are too far to the right of the fields to which they are associated, decrease the form's width, save the form and then check it at its URL. Adjust the width further if necessary.
To change a form's width, do the following:
1. Click the Form Style tab
2. Click the Form Width button
3. Enter the desired width
4. Click OK and save the form
As my colleague has correctly stated, this can also be accomplished via injected CSS, as explained in the following threads:
You may find other useful threads here.
If you need further help with this, please let us know.
- designfacetAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 08:36 PM
Thank you, I learned something new :)