- gadgetguysitAsked on December 15, 2013 at 05:26 AM
Are there any plans to intergrate with capsule CRM?
- gadgetguysitAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 01:03 PM
Don't really count that as a intergration in the typical sense as its via a 3rd party that has it own pricing that we would have to pay extra for.
Are there any plans to intergrate direct?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 02:29 PM
Unfortunately, there is no direct integration yet to Capsule CRM.
Are you using Capsule CRM? Can you share to us a URL of your website where we can view more details about Capsule CRM.
I can use more details to submit a feature request ticket for integration to Capsule CRM.
- gadgetguysitAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 06:53 PMLink to main capsule page here:http://capsulecrm.com/Link to the Developers page here. I know a few people have requested this and would be a great addition for sure !http://developer.capsulecrm.com/
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 07:17 PM
Thank you for accomodating the requested details.
I have now submitted a request ticket for the feature integration.
We will notify you via this thread when updates are available.
- gadgetguysitAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 09:13 AM
Can we view the request ticket anywhere?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 09:21 AM
I am sorry but no way to do that. The system is only available at the back-end administration.
But I can assure you that this feature request ticket is currenlty marked as IMPORTANT Priority and still OPEN.
- gadgetguysitAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 09:23 AM
That's excellent, thank you. We look forward to all the brilliant features that Jotform will allow us to do when intergrating with Capsule CRM.
- CarinaAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 10:59 AM
I moved your question to a new thread. Please check here your answer.