- topechuaAsked on December 15, 2013 at 09:27 AM
WHY CAN'T I CLICK THE CONDITIONS FIELD THANK YOU
This is a re-post of a comment on Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 09:35 AM
Could you please elaborate? To which form are you referring and exactly what is happening? Do you mean the Conditions button is not opening the Conditions Wizard when clicked? Do you mean a condition formerly set in the wizard can't be opened? These sorts of details would help us to help you solve the problem more quickly.
- topechuaAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 09:39 AMi cant access the condition wizard while Im creating the form.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 09:49 AM
Thanks for the additional information. Unfortunately, I was not able to replicate the problem. I have submitted a ticket for you.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- topechuaAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 09:52 AMthank you abajan
John Kristofferson Chua
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 10:00 AM
You're most welcome, John.
Our developers will investigate the issue but try logging out of your account, clearing the cache and then logging back in again. Or perhaps try a different browser. These actions might correct the problem.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 08:41 PM
The conditions wizard opens fine per out latest tests. Please let us know if you still experience and issue with this.