- swatupupAsked on June 16, 2011 at 04:52 PM
Please let us know how to downgrade our service to the free service. Also, ho do I change the credit card information on the account?
Please email back to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 05:09 PM
If you have paid using credit card, your payment was handled by Plimus, our chosen credit card payment gateway. As such, all things related to your subscription's billing information, including cancellation, can be taken care of by logging in to their site.
To log in to Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to this page to cancel your subscription or modify your existing information
Take note that cancelling your premium or professional subscription will not affect your forms in any way. Your account will only revert back to its free status. If you cancelled way before your subscription's billing date, your account shall stay as premium or professional until the time you have paid for expires.
Let me know if you require further assistance regarding this matter.