- paulalexanderbreenAsked on December 16, 2013 at 08:25 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 08:29 AM
How may we help you?
- paulalexanderbreenAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 08:47 AMHi
I pressed the submit button by accident, but here is my question
I’m looking for a simple contact management system to send the information from a form to.
All the ones I’ve seen on line are far to complex for what I want, have you any suggestions?
- paulalexanderbreenAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 08:52 AM
I forgot to say that it has to be cloud based, it is only going to be used for storing customer information
- paulalexanderbreenAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 10:40 AMHi
I’ve had a look at this and was about to start testing it to see how usable it is
Problem! You have to have a paid account to get the API key so this is a nonstarter, I’d like to see how usable it is before I subscribe
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 16, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Hello, you might want to try MailChimp and open a free account from their website since it is the closest to Getresponse in terms of features and usage. You can then use our Mailchimp integration app. I believe you can use API keys on Mailchimp as a trial account. If you are into development you can also take advantage of their API library which you can use on any Mailchimp account.
Please let us know if MailChimp can satisfy your requirements or not so that we can suggest other alternatives. Thank you