- LaurenRoyalAsked on December 16, 2013 at 09:55 PM
My form appears fine on my web page, but when you click Submit, it goes to "Please Wait" and seemingly never finishes. What's going on? I've already tried switching to an iframe tag for embedding and clearing the form cache; neither change had any effect.
Also, I noticed the following message in the Web Inspector, which might be related:
"[Error] Blocked a frame with origin "http://form.jotform.us" from accessing a frame with origin "http://laurenroyal.com". Protocols, domains, and ports must match. (x2)"
- jamiepsydAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 02:44 AMSame here. Hope they notice and fix it ASAP
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 07:44 AM
One possible cause of the issue is the Image Upload Preview Widget which is set as required. I recreated the same form an able to replicate the issue when the said widget is set as required. It's working fine when setting up the widget as not required.
I have the issue forwarded to Level 2 Support/Developers.
Would have to wait for their replies before I can comment further. Unfortunately, I can't say how long it would take them as it depends on their progress.
For now, if possible, I would suggest using our File Upload field which is located in the Form Tools. Clone your form and do the changes to the clone version. This way, the original form will remain untouched, this would avoid loosing the existing form data.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 08:09 AM
Please create your own thread using this link: Contact JotForm Support. Provide us the webpage and the form URL.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 08:32 AM
It should be fixed now, thanks for the report.
- LaurenRoyalAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 08:10 PMThe form is still not working with the upload preview widget. I tried to go in yesterday to change it to the file upload tool, but apparently I've been blocked for supposed phishing. I filled out your form to get cleared yesterday, but nothing has happened yet – I am still blocked. And pretty frustrated at this point. Do I need to sign up for one of your pay plans in order to fix this? I have been using this form successfully for months, so it's frustrating to have it not working now. Thanks for any help you can give me.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Actually you do not need to sign up for a paid plan if you do not need more room yet.
I just checked your most recent IP 188.8.131.52 and it's not blocked by our system. Your account also appears on good status
To see the fix, kindly open the form on edit mode, delete the widget and re-add it. Then save the form
Let us know if the suggestion did not work and the form is still not work with the said widget
- LaurenRoyalAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 12:24 AMThe "most recent" IP you're seeing (this one) is my iPhone on cellular. My computer on wifi is still blocked, so I can't reach this forum on it--my phone is my only option right now. I'm not talented enough to fix the form on a little iPhone screen, so I'd really appreciate it if you'd clear my computer's IP. I'll fill out the "Hold it right there!" form again now. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 05:47 AM
Please let us know your computer's IP address so we can add it to our white list. Check this site to check your global IP http://cmyip.com
We'll await your reply. Thanks!
- LaurenRoyalAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 12:41 PMMy computer's IP address is 184.108.40.206. Thank you!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 04:36 PM
Your IP has been whitelisted, cheers!
- WtfuckAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 04:39 PM
Same here !
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 04:57 PM
Please post your question to a new thread so we can assist you better and include the form URL where you are having trouble with so we can check it here.
Thanks for your understanding.
- LaurenRoyalAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 05:37 PM
Dear JotForm team: I now have access again (yay!) and my form appears to be working now. Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 05:44 PM
Thanks for letting us know and glad it's working now.
- eanycommAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 12:51 PM
hey we have the same problem today with our form: http://www.eany.org/hoodies
- CarinaAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 03:05 PM
Please open a new thread so we can assist you.