- gerryskewsAsked on December 17, 2013 at 05:52 AM
When Capitalising In The Text Box, on acceptance all text becomes uncapitalised
I have tried changing it with the html option editor but it makes no difference ???
This is bizzare as it was working fine on earlier forms and I can't think of any reason why it should behave in this way ?
Appreciate some feedback on this.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 06:09 AM
Yes, this is happening in my own forms too. Thanks for informing us. I'll submit a ticket to get it fixed ASAP.
- markashtonAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 06:11 AM
I've got an impoortant roll out today ... with a pedantic client and your screwing it up for me.
What is with this bug .. uncapitalising everything??
Why does it happen ... What do you screw with?
I compromised the relationship yesterday ... with the terrible performance yesterday morning.
Can I have this fixed NOW
- DaniRoizAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 06:13 AM
Same here! Running a registration form over more than 1000 customers and giving such a poor unprofessinal image!!
We need our Capitals back ASAP!!!
- gerryskewsAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 06:20 AMI still can’t make this work.. How is it resolved please?
- markashtonAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 06:21 AM
When you say resolved ... why don't I see all my CAPS back???
You don't mean ... the issue is resolved and now you are going to have to go through every live form and reedit them ??
It better not be mate !
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 06:24 AM
Please log out of your JotForm account, clear the browser's cache and then log back in and let us know if it helps.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 06:29 AM
It would also be a good idea to clear your form caches.
1. Click the icon at the top of this page and then click Account: