- forummediaAsked on December 17, 2013 at 07:35 AM
I can not start get referer widget wizadr, nothing happens when i click the wizard.
- cettoxAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 07:38 AM
it does not work because it suppose not to. There are no parameters for users to configure, so we do not let users to run the wizard for widgets those have not parameters.
I hope this clarifies it. Thanks.
- forummediaAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 07:49 AM
thank you, but it is not clear on the form page ))
it would be better to hide this icon
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 08:59 AM
You must be refering to the Get Referrer icon in the Widgets group in the form builder.
I agree that it can be confusing since the icon was there, and when you clicked on it -- does nothing (because it was not suppose to be like that).
Let me forward this suggestion to our higher team support so that it can be attended to.
- beatsaheadAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 07:11 AM
THis widget is no longer working for me, for maybe the last 3 days http://www.beatsahead.com/ is where the form is
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please provide more details to your referrer Widget challenge here
We would like to offer a customized support experience for you, so opening a new thread is the best way to do this.
We await your new support thread.