What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
how can I upload a second form on facebook ?Asked by yousra_saber on December 17, 2013 at 08:56 AM
Now I creat account and I upolad a form and it was succssefully and worked on facebook , then I creat a new form and I tried to upload it but it made the first form not found on facebook .. can you help me ?
Adding a second form to facebook is so easy if you are applying this method: Adding a form to facebook
All you need to do is to follow these steps:
1. After embeding and saving your first form and while viewing the tab in facebook, click on Edit Tab button.
2. Then click on More Options and select on Add more tabs to this page... button.
3. There choose the number of the tab you'll add and follow the directions given by the system.
4. Then you will see the new tab.
5. Then repeat the step 1 by clicking on Edit tab to embed the code of your form:
6. Then, if you want to change the name of the tab, go to More Otpions as in the step 2, there you'll be able to change the tab name in the Facebook Settingssection and click on Save tab name.
Finally Save and publish your tab with your form.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance with this.