- mdicareAsked on December 17, 2013 at 10:05 PM
How can I Change Text Color to white on this Form?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 01:38 AM
To change the font color of your form, please follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Load your form in editor
2. Click "Form Style" from the form toolbar
3. Click on "Font Color" and change it to desired color:
To change the header color, please inject the following custom css:
This guide should help you in injecting this custom css: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- woodyincAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 10:31 PM
NO LONGER VALID INFO
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 25, 2015 at 05:04 AM
Now it is possible to change font color inside of Form Designer.
Inside of your Form Builder select Designer option.
Then inside of form Designer select Color Scheme tab. There you can change color of text inside of your form.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- glAnswered on August 29, 2016 at 06:43 AM