- Michael1986Asked on December 18, 2013 at 09:53 AM
I have three issues regarding the form:
1. For some reason not all the results of my survey appear in excel file produced from My forms->submisions->excel. The last questions do not appear in excel while they do appear in the pdf version.
2. Integration with my google spreadsheet (screenshot attached).
2.1 Some of the fields did not inserted while instead of values you can see timestamp.
2.2 Google sheet presents message on the top that indicates that the maximal number of columns is 255. Since I have more than 255 columns is it possible to continue the inserting of data to the next sheet? Otherwise what can I do without spliting my form into two parts?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1. You proably added more fields after creating the form. To resolve this issue, re-create the email alert (delete the current one) so it will show the missing data fields on new and further submissions
2.1. Please open a new thread to troubleshoot/investigate this issue
2.2 No, it doesn't work that way, you can also open a new (individual) thread to request this feature so it can be implemented in the feature
For future questions, please try to open one single thread per issue. This way we can handle your questions and escalate them to solve the problem