- churchtracerAsked on December 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Stripe Integration is adding person as a customer, but not charging them the $$$
Minutes away from launching an Email Campaign, and this isn't working. Please help!
- churchtracerAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Working Now - But worried about the Inconsistency. Weird. Why would it only add as a Customer instead of Charging.
Happened with 3 before it changed and started charging
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 03:46 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Have you embedded the form to some page? if yes, please provide us with the URL of that page.
We will try to check this.
- churchtracerAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 04:27 PM
- churchtracerAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 04:36 PM
We have tested this form several times in the past few days and it has been working fine.
Today it has charged One time, all the other times, it only adds the customer to Stripe - No $ charge.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 04:40 PM
Please try to use an iFrame version of the form instead of our standard embed code. This might help with avoiding any possible script conflicts between the form and other scripts.
If you notice any more non-charged submissions with the iFrame code, please update this thread. Then, we will be able to escalate it to our Development Team.
Thank you for cooperation.