- jorgeantunesAsked on June 17, 2011 at 01:56 PM
is it possible to copy one form (form + contents regarding email, thank page, etc...) to another account ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 17, 2011 at 02:13 PM
Absolutely possible. When you import a form to another account, all details that can be edited inside the Form Builder editor will be copied over to the other account. That includes the form itself, the email alerts (notification/autoresponder), thank you pages/messages, conditions and even the preferences. Do note, however, that submission entries for that form will not be be copied.
To import a form to another account:
1. Login to the destination account
2. Go to My Forms
3. Click New Form
4. In the New Form Wizard, choose Import Form > From a webpage > then enter the url of the form
5. Click continue
If you don't know the url of your form
1. Login to the source account
2. Click the Preview button while editing the form
3. Copy the url in the Preview window
Hope you find this useful.