- Jake SherlockAsked on December 18, 2013 at 02:48 PM
The DropBox form for setting up DropBox connectivity is not working. I grant permission but nothing happens.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 06:10 PM
I just tried the integration and it's working fine. After you click "Allow" from the Dropbox Authorization window, make sure to click "Next" from the integration wizard:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 06:11 PM
Additionally, make sure to allow popups for Jotform. Thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 06:12 PM
You can see the whole process to our Dropbox Integration Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/77-Upload-to-Dropbox-with-JotForm. Thanks
- araroprintsAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Funny that you mention all that. None of it worked.
Authorization successful! Click next to continue. I have never seen until here.
I got it working but I had to go into integrations and when I got there it was alreay connected. Maybe it connected without showing me it had??
Either way, it is working for me.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 06:54 AM
Any active pop-up blocker? Consider excluding Jotform and Dropbox from the List.
I would suggest to re-do the integration. You'll have to access:
Setup & Embed tab > Integrations button > Click on "Dropbox" > Click "Remove" integration button