- mhalesdesignAsked on December 18, 2013 at 03:49 PM
I have a form with 3 colunms and the type is too tight. Even is I increase the width of the form the column do not seperate more. I would like to have a slightly larger type size but cannot with adding more space between columns.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 06:49 PM
You can adjust it by injecting custom CSS codes to your form.
The following CSS code would widen the space between your checkbox columns.
width: 174px !important;
You can adjust 174px to anything you like. The higher px, the wider column space you have.
- mhalesdesignAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 07:19 PM
THanks Elton, that makes sense, but I added the code and nothing changed
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 07:41 PM
There are missing tags with your injected CSS codes.
There should be a dot/period before the form-checkbox-item so it should be .form-checkbox-item
Another missing tag is the ending curly bracket of the code.
Check this screen for a guide:
Kindly correct the code. That should fixed it. :)
- mhalesdesignAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 07:50 PM
thank you...got it