- mcaprezAsked on December 18, 2013 at 07:05 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 08:35 PM
Please follow the steps below
1. Go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
- mcaprezAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 08:41 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 09:57 PM
Do you have further questions on this matter? If yes, kindly elaborate it further.
- mcaprezAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 02:54 AM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response from you. If you have replied from your email, please click on the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/306545
- mcaprezAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 07:28 AMI can see HOW to create an excel file but when I do none of our over 700 submissions show up. the file ends up blank.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 08:53 AM
Thanks for reporting. We were able to reproduced the problem here. We have already addressed this issue to our developers so they can fixed this as soon as possible.
We will inform you here once this is fixed. Stay tuned for the updates.
- mcaprezAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 06:18 PM