- Tim McWhorterAsked on December 19, 2013 at 03:47 AM
I maintain JotForm accounts for several of my clients. Your system is great and I appreciate it! One of my new clients needs to have form fill notifications sent to several email addresses (3 to be exact). This is a feature that I've never looked into with JotForm and I don't know if it exists or not. Can you tell me if I'm able to accomplish that function with JotForm? If so, how?
Thanks in advance,
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 08:25 AM
If you are referring to adding a multiple email address into your notification then yes this is possible. You can achieve these by.
1. Adding another notification.
2. Seperating the email address by comma ,
You can view our guide that can be found here https://www.jotform.com/help/keyword_search.php?rpp=0&search=multiple+email.
- McWritersAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Perfect - thank you for the quick reply! I appreciate it. :)
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 02:00 PM
You are welcome. Feel free to post a new ticket if you have other questions.