- markashtonAsked on December 19, 2013 at 05:23 AM
What have you done?
Grid Reports have stopped working ... some work for a few seconds ... next minute not.
Testing them ... one works for 10 seconds then stops working.
Took a client to let me know ... the same one you screwed me with yesterday when the forms starting spilling out gobbledy gook.
Can you advise me please?
- markashtonAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 05:29 AM
So, problem is this:
Test this link: http://www.jotform.com/grid/33036484322045
Fire it up ... nothing!
Refresh in browser ... nothing!
Hit F5 ... grid report loads !
Refresh again nothing ....
Can you test some grid reports please ... the problem is not happening with charts
- gangstermediaAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 05:41 AM
I also have problems with the autogenerated reports, both Grid and Excel, in several of my websites (I haven't checked them all). My client discovered this a few minutes ago by accident.
Please let us know what have happened.
Thanks // Björn
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 08:10 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I was able to replicate the exact same problem you are facing currently. When I tried to load your grid report, it loaded but only after multiple try. I also tested it with one of my own grid report.
I am creating a bug report and sending it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 08:23 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test and was able to replicate this problem with Grid / RSS / HTML Table Listing and Excel reports as well.
I have already reported this problem to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we get any information from them.
- markashtonAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 08:40 AM
It's going on with everything ... obviously all the rest of the million jotform users (except gangstermedia and me) are happy that their entire reporting capability is down the pan.
Thanks for testing, Mark
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 09:02 AM
Please accept my apology for this.
I have already reported this to our backend team and I am sure this will be taken care of.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 09:12 AM
Hello Mark and Björn,
This issue related to reports are now resolved.
I did test it with several report and it seems to be working fine now. Do test and get back to us if the issue persists.
- gangstermediaAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 09:24 AM
You guys are always quick as lightning!
- markashtonAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 04:19 PM
This issue is NOT resolved. As of this time ... the grid report is NOT loading and is happily doing its blank screen thing.
Tell me! What fix was deployed?
I'd be interested to know the nature of the problem
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 05:17 PM
I just tried now the URL of the report https://www.jotform.com/grid/33036484322045 you mentioned, and was able to view the report instantly on 1st attempt.
I am not able to tell you what fixed could had been done as I do not have access to that, but it does seems to be fixed already.
Can you please confirm that the issue persist on your end?
Please try also clearing your browser's cache, just in case it was part of the issue in your case.
- markashtonAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 07:27 AM
Oh dear ... means it is unpredicatable then ... let's keep an eye on it
- mbombasiAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 05:16 PM
Anyone else having this problem right now 3 months later? I can't get any of my reports. Very concerning.
- markashtonAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 05:38 PM
I'm unclear as to your problem ...
You cannot get your reports to load properly i.e. they go into a loop ... as per this thread ... or ..
You cannot get any reports ... which suggests you can't access any of them? I can ... so is it the first or second problem.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 06:59 PM
Please create a separate new thread about your question.
You can do so here http://www.jotform.com/contact/
Provide as much detail as you can about it and we will also attend to it as soon as we can.