- squeakycleanhouseAsked on December 19, 2013 at 03:55 PM
Is there a way to do the following w / jotform:
1) Send a link to people (non users) to view the submissoins (share)
2) Only allow them to edit specific columns on this file
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 05:13 PM
1. You can do this http://www.jotform.com/help/199-How-to-Share-Form-s-Submissions-Page . You can pre-select which column/field you want to provide access.
2. The non-users will not be able to directly edit specific column. BUT they can download the data into another file format like Excel/CSV/PDF and make a separate interaction to it.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assitance.