- taybengroupAsked on June 18, 2011 at 12:27 PM
I created the hyper link but it goes to some unknown page
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 19, 2011 at 08:28 AM
You will need to fields for the terms and condition on the form.
1. "Accept Terms of Conditions" checkbox where the user has to
check to be able to submit the form.
2. A written text of terms of conditions or a link to the terms page.
For "Accept Terms of Conditions" checkbox, use a "Checkbox" field. It is under the default field list. Then select that question and select "Required" from the toolbar.
2. For the terms and conditions text, use the "Free Text (HTML)" option
under "Power Tools" toolbox on the left side.
You can type in the text for your terms and condition in the free text box.
If you wish to link the terms to another page just type in a text and click on the link icon.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have further questions.