- RALiAsked on December 20, 2013 at 02:51 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 08:37 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question completely.
Do you want to create a report which will display all questions of your form? This can be done with any forms. Here are the steps to achieve your requirement:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to create report.
3. Click on "Reports" and then click "Add New Report"
4. Select the desired report type and click "Next"
5. IN the following window, you will see the options to select fields which you want to show in your reports.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.