- AnthonySteedmanAsked on June 23, 2010 at 07:21 AMCan you do it so that somebody has to fill in their details before they can get to download a pdf? basically I don't want them downloading anonymously.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 23, 2010 at 07:28 AM1. Add validation to your email question. So that it checks if the email address entered in a correct email@example.com format.
2. Do not redirect to the Download page. Instead send them an email that has the download link. You can accomplish this using Auto-Responder Emails.
- lisalemingAnswered on August 01, 2010 at 01:07 AM
This is interesting, I want to do the same thing basically.. Would Jotform actually email the PDF, or is the download link the only way to do it?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 02, 2010 at 09:25 AM
Currently, JotForm autoresponder emails do not support file attachments. So, you would have to send the download link in the emails.