- veramatsAsked on December 20, 2013 at 10:38 AM
I am using safari and firefox and I can't access my forms with either browser.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Sorry about that, and thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We can confirm that your forms are intact, and accessible from our end.
Please log out and log back in using this URL.
Does that help?
Please let us know.
- veramatsAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I clicked on the url and logged in and it took me back to my yahoo account. Now when I click on the url it goes to my yahoo account. ?
- veramatsAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Ok, it works now. Very weird!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Sorry about the inconvinience this is causing you.
Jotform works best with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
However, just to be cautious, clear your browser cache whenever you run into such challenges.
Also, check your browser by following the following link - It will tell you whether there are any updates or reccomended changes you might have to implement: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/
Please let us know how we can assist further.