- buildteamAsked on December 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM
When trying to open a form in Firefox also getting an error.
Cannot read form information. Try reloading the page. You will probably need
to use a different browser (such as
Firefox). There seems to be a bug with the Internet Explorer version you are using.
- pieladysonAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I tried Firefox, Safari, Chrome & IE, Mac and PC and all return the same message!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 12:10 PM
We are very sorry about it. This was a temporary issue which should be fixed now. Let us know if the problem persist in your end
- jimattheloftAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Ours is working now ... thank you for taking care of it quickly.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 02:07 PM
Thank you for your update. If you notice any other issues, please feel free to contact us anytime.