- daniellecAsked on December 20, 2013 at 01:19 PM
theres a white line, this keeps happening for some reason to all the forms i put on this website. because the background is black I guess? anyways, here's the link!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 02:31 PM
That is part of your websites CSS codes for iFrame selector. You may consider removing that one or change it to black, check this screenshot:
You can find the codes here: http://freedomcycleonline.com/wp-content/themes/builder/assets/css/docs.css
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Okay, I think you can do that without having to remove or change anything from your website CSS codes.
Just add the following to your form embed codes:
So, the codes should be this one:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" style="width: 100%; height: 1089px; border: none;background: black;" src="//form.jotform.co/form/33183459718867" height="240" width="320" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
- daniellecAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 11:08 AMYES that worked! You rock, thanks!! :)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 02:23 PM
We are very happy hearing that the code provided by one of our Support reps worked out the issue. Thanks a lot for your kind words as well