- delnortebrandAsked on December 20, 2013 at 05:40 PM
I would like to have my submissions going to my buisness email address so I can instantly be notified without having to open jotform inbox. Is this possible?Page URL:
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 05:49 PM
Thank you for contacting us. Yes this is possible please see the steps below on how you can achieve this:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification Email" option & click next.
5. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.