- harrybrownsfarmAsked on December 20, 2013 at 08:14 PM
I can only get a visual reporrt of the first two questions on my survey. What can I do to have a visual report for the whole survey?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 09:27 AM
Here's our complete guide on how you can create a Visual Report out from your form submissions: How to create a Visual Report?.
By default, only two widgets are shown after you create the report. You can add all your form fields by clicking the EDIT button (upper, right hand), then click "Charts":
To select the field, you need to click on the chart's properties > select Chart Data which is the form field:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- harrybrownsfarmAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 10:50 AMWhen I click on charts the edit function does not appear. Something
flashes and disappears. This is the form I'm working on:
- harrybrownsfarmAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM
I don't get to the last screen. When I click on charts the edit function does not appear. Something flashes and disappears. This is the form I'm working on:
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 01:49 PM
Thank you for your update.
Please Click on "Edit Report" top right corner to access all the following editing options:
1. To make the report look exactly how you would like it, click on the Report Element Property Field (As shown) which will expand your options (like deleting and changing chart type, adding form questions etc).
2. You can add elements by dragging them onto your report canvas from the Widget Pop_up menu as shown.
Does this help? Please let us know.