- seeboldAsked on December 20, 2013 at 11:04 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Hello, seebold. When you say saving a custom form, do you mean to say that you have fully modified it from the form builder? Anyhow, you can fully edit the layout of your form and simply click the Save icon from the upper-left part of the tool bar from the form builder
After this, you can get your form's source by clicking Embed Form
Then click Source
And then copy the full source code of your form and have it placed on your webpage.
In addition, you can also further edit your form's layout from your web page.
Please do let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
- seeboldAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 01:09 PMThank you. I had no problem doing everything you mention. I think it's a software issue. I hit the save button. But when I go back to my saved form area nothing is saved and I must start over again. I did this several times then emailed you because I thought I was saving wrong
Soft Roof Cleaning
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 07:41 PM
We are sorry to hear that. I haven't encounter this issue yet but have you tried to cleared your browsers cache or tried using a different browser to isolate the issue or if still does not work try other computer? Can you also send a sample video of the problem you can use http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html to capture and upload a short video recording. Make sure also that you are logged into your account when updating your form.
We'll wait for your reply.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM
If you have replied to us, let me inform you that your response did not reach us, kindly use this link to resend it: http://www.jotform.com/answers/307843
If your message is about an unrelated inquiry, kindly open a new thread to post your questions.