- KeepsakePortraitsAsked on December 21, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Here is the form
I am trying to put in a youtube widget and getting a 404 error. i have actually tried several widgets and get the same error. The image slider works, but none of the youtube stuff does. All videos are public.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Yes, there's certainly something wrong with the YouTube widget. I tested it both in a clone of your form and in one of my own forms and got the same result you did.
I've submitted a ticket.
Thanks for informing us and our apologies for any inconvenience which may have been caused.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 12:52 PM
While our developers look into this, you can use the iFrame Embed widget. I've tested it and it displays the videos okay.
To use the iFrame Embed widget with YouTube Videos, click on Embed and copy the parameters indicated below to the URL, Height and Width boxes in the iFrame Embed Settings:
After that, click Finish and save the form.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 01:48 PM
Please be advised that the problem has been fixed. Should you experience further issues, do let us know.
- KeepsakePortraitsAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Thank you both work now.
The Youtube option is preferrable - thanks.
- AmericanBeddingAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I have been aving the same issue with my recent forms. More inportantly when I open the forms now the old space for the youtube widget is a blank gray square with the 404 error and it will not allow me to delete it.
- EliezerNAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 01:22 PM
Can you please open your own thread so that we can give you followup and provide solutions for your issue in particular? That would allow us also to forward your issue to our next level support if necessary. Pleas open a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php
Then we will reply to you as soon as possible.