- 911wholesaleAsked on December 21, 2013 at 02:53 PM
Google is blocking Jotform forms. A message says something to this effect: Script is coming from unauthenticated source.
How can we circumvent this so that our customers when viving our site don't run into this serious issue.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 08:19 PM
- 911wholesaleAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 11:30 PMThanks for your attention and prompt response.
I followed your instructions and embedded the form as iframe but I am still getting the same error.
Try it for yourself. https://911wholesale.americommerce.com/category_s/1834.htm
It is Chrome that is declaring Jotform script as “unauthenticated” !! I don’t know why. It started happening lately.
Let me know what you think.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 04:57 AM
Thanks for your reply.
Sorry though but everytime I checked "https://911wholesale.americommerce.com/category_s/1834.htm" I am always redirected to "http://www.911wholesale.com/Default.asp", so I can't view the form.
Have you tried to make your form secure? I can see your domain is running on https so making the form secure might help as well.
To make your form secure, just replace http://form or http://www https://secure on your form URL.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotform.me/form/xxxxxxxxxxxxx" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:465px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
- 911wholesaleAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 10:38 AMIt worked. Thank you so much.