- mannimmond2000Asked on June 20, 2011 at 01:29 PM
Dear Jotform Team,
I have a question about integrating of contact forms.
FYI: I create websites with Magix web designer. In this software you integrate the contact form code into the homepage with HTML placeholders. That means I'm not so good at programming. ;-)
So, I have created a form and wanted to incorporate this as a lightbox. I integrate the Jotform link at a graphic.
Unfortunately, the graphics disappears when uploading the website and the title of the contact form appears as a simple blue-lined hyperlink. Have you any idea how to get around this?
Have a great day and thanks for your help in advance.
With best regards
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 21, 2011 at 10:12 PM
The lightbox codes provided by the Embed Form Wizard has a text link in it which can be replace by anything that can be used as a link, such as an image.
To use an image as the link for your lightbox form:
1. Look up the source code of the graphics that you want to use as a link. It should look like (but not exactly) this:
<img src="//yourdomain.com/image.jpg" alt="" />
2. Copy the whole code starting from < to />
3. Paste that code in your lightbox codes replacing, in this example, "Kontaktformular"
so it becomes
That should replace the blue text link with your image link.
Let me know if you're having problems implementing this solution.
- mannimmond2000Answered on June 22, 2011 at 10:21 AMHi Neil,
Thanks for your fast support. I tried it and it works perfect.
Thanks so much for your help and have a great day!
Best regards from Germany
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 06:57 PM
It's great to hear that you were able to easily implement this solution. Feel free to ask around the forum if you have other Jotform-related questions in mind.