- hugoxalapaAsked on June 20, 2011 at 02:53 PM
Hello, can i translate the calendar to spanish.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Currently, there is no way to do so with Jotform. However, this has been asked quite a couple of times and I believe this has been added on our feature requests list. We cannot guarantee a lead time for implementation though, or whether this will be implemented at all. Our developers have their hands full right now that we cannot really tell what their top priorities are, aside from fixing bugs.
We will notify you of any updates regarding this matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- ebizzAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 07:12 AM
I don't see any notification on this matter, but if you're talking about the birth date picker we seem to have found a solution :
1. Create your form and add the birth date picker fields.
2. Change the language of Jotform interface into Spanish.
3. Save your form.
Even if you later change your Jotform interface language back to English or any other language, the months will stay in Spanish.
Hope this helps.