- kksdragonsAsked on June 23, 2010 at 10:24 AMI created a rather elaborate form which is still listed in My Forms but is now totally blank.I did save the full code to a HTML file but can't figure out how to import it to get my form back.Please help?Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 06:28 AMDo you have the URL of the original form you created? I can take a look at it and see why it is blank.
If you have the form code, you can restore it:
1. Upload it to your web site,
2. Clicking on "New Form" button on the My Forms page,
3. Then click on "Import Forms" -> "From a web page" and enter the URL of the form.
- kksdragonsAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 10:06 AMAytekin,Thanks so much for your reply.I forwarded the link to you via email that was provided when I sent the form to a client for testing. Not sure if that's the right one.However, I did upload the html copy I had saved and imported it into JotForm. Hopefully, it'll stay there.Would still like to know what happened to it (probably something I did!).KK:)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 10:16 AMHave you checkedthe "Trash" button on the "My Forms" page. If it is deleted, it should be there.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 10:33 AMIt was on the trash folder. I logged into your account and restored it: