- SaraiMarcanoAsked on December 23, 2013 at 08:21 PM
Hi i have a problems with my form in facebook, some people can not view the form https://www.facebook.com/SaraiMarcanoB/app_190322544333196
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 08:48 PM
When I click on "Like" then I'm able to display the form. We always do recommend Google Chrome for an optimal visualizing of the form
If the problem persists, please provide us further details and/or screenshots, so we can further assist you
- SaraiMarcanoAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 05:01 PM
Hi, the problem persist, this time in mozilla firefox browser.
- CesarAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 07:34 PM
I just tested the access on the form through facebook. It appears to be working on my firefox browser logged in or not. Kindly check if the issue persists at this time. Thank you.
- SaraiMarcanoAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 08:42 PM
Yes i resolve the problem, the problem its when i put the iframe code, the form its put without https, for example Jotform bring me this url into the iframe code:
And when i put this url with https the form appers in mozilla browser
I hope its usefull.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Yes, we recommend using the SSL Version of the form when embedding it to a Facebook Fan Page. Facebook doesn't accept non-secure content so the form secure URL is required so your users/customers would be able to see it.
Just a small correction. The URL should start from https://secure or https://www NOT https://form. Check this guide: Setting Up a Secure or SSL Form.