- drjarvelaAsked on June 20, 2011 at 09:30 PM
I go to my form, click on submssions, choose the one form I want to print, then click on the print button on the upper left (just as your video shows), but instead of getting my entire form to print, it ONLY prints the part visibile on the screen along with everything else in the actual screenshot (butleaves any part of the form that I would have to scroll down to see off). Please help!
- allanftdAnswered on June 21, 2011 at 01:05 AM
There is a workaround that you can do to manually create a Print button for your form which should print the whole form and not justthe active screen. Please follow these steps:
1) At the bottom of the form, insert a Free Text HTML field (located underPower Tools).
2) Click Edit HTML button at the upper right corner of the field.
3) Click Edit HTML icon at the lower right corner of the field.
4) Paste the following code in the free text area:
5) Click Update to close the free text area window.6) Click Complete.To see the buttons at work, please visit this sample form - http://www.jotform.com/form/10873747777?Please let us know how this works out for you. Let us know if you need further assistance.Thank you for using JotForm!JOTFORM SUPPORT