- plumtuckerAsked on June 23, 2010 at 10:25 AMI'd like to create a full-screen survey for a mobile iPad application. I read that Jotform 3.0 has full screen mode, how do I access this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 06:34 AMYes, JotForm has a Full Screen mode, but it is only useful for the form builder. It is not for the actual forms.
You can go to full screen mode by clicking on Full Screen icon on the right top corner of the Form Builder page.
- neilparks1Answered on September 14, 2011 at 12:17 AM
Full screen mode is easy to get into--but how do I get out of it??
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Just press the same button again to return to full screen.
You can also press F11 to toggle full-screen mode on and off on your browser.
Hope this helps!
- neilparks11Answered on September 14, 2011 at 01:26 PM
When I am working in full screen mode, the orange bar with the button is usually not visible.
Also, the browser's full screen mode (F11) is not the same as Jotform's full screen mode.
FWIW the browser is Firefox beta 7.0.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 01:35 PM
I don't understand why the orange bar with the button is not visible. Are you working on a very long form? If that's the case, you can just press Home on your keyboard or click the Go to Top button on the right side of the gray toolbar to return to the top of the page and see the orange bar and the Full-screen button.