- budgettranscriptionAsked on December 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM
I used the form a few minutes back and it worked fine.
but when I tried it again just now I got the following error
However, I did upload a file.. Please check and let me know whats the problemIncomplete ValuesThere are incomplete fields in your submission: Upload Fileis required
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 02:08 AM
We are sorry to hear that. I was able to replicate the issue on my end when I made a test on your website. First we'll try to isolate the issue and in order to do that I have cloned your form and try to clone it back then reembed the form onto your site using the same embed method you have used.
1. Clone this form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33571596988980
2. Embed it onto your site using the "Embed" method
3. If the issue still persist try using your old form try to re-embed using an iFrame method
4. If the issue still persist with your old form try to use the cloned form then re-embed using an iFrame and let us know which one works.
If iFrame works possible that your code has a conflict with the <script> embed code.
Here's a guide on how to clone a form http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 02:24 AM
It appears that this only happens with your form but when I tried to clone it and tested the cloned form that works fine. My suggestion is try to clone it then replace the form. I'm not quite sure if it was due to some updates made for the past few weeks. You can export and import your submission after you have cloned the form so you have all the submission data back.
How to export all submission: http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
Import data app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/import_data
Or if you still want to use same form you can try to re-embed using an iFrame and see if that rectifies the problem.
Let us know if you need further help.