- ctphotoAsked on December 25, 2013 at 07:01 PM
Right now it says Drag and Drop Files Here, I would like it to say Drag and Drop File Here. Also is there a way to turn off it showing a link to file after it has finished uploading it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 25, 2013 at 07:37 PM
Thank you for your suggestions. I have submitted it as a feature request for the enhancement of the mentioned widget. Unfortunately only the widget developer can provide you further updates about this so we can't provide you any ETA once this is considered for implementation.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 25, 2013 at 07:48 PM
By the way, if what you want is a single file upload with image preview, you can try this widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_upload_preview
- ctphotoAnswered on December 26, 2013 at 07:24 AM
Is there a way to contact the widget developer directly? I see it is JotForm. Also, if I upload several images into that tiny window it only shows a few of them and then only uploads the first image. I would like it to work so I can have my customer either drag a folder of images into it or select many files and drop into it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 26, 2013 at 07:37 AM
Your response on this thread reaches the developer already.
Please state your concern and we will attend to it as soon as we can.
- ctphotoAnswered on December 26, 2013 at 08:55 AM
Is there a way to get it (the Drag and Drop widget) to upload to my FTP?
- KadeJMAnswered on December 26, 2013 at 09:35 AM
I looked at the widget but it looks like that ability is not yet supported. If you would like we can add that to our Features Request List on as a secondary request on your behalf. So please open up that via a New Thread and we'll escalate it for our developers to look at more.