- eiermannAsked on December 26, 2013 at 06:33 AM
Merry christmas everyone!
Is there a way that I can force the embedded form to display a specific language?
For example on mydomain.com the form should show the English version,
on mydomain.de the form should show the German version.
Thanks for your help in advance!
- emrew86Answered on December 26, 2013 at 06:49 AM
- eiermannAnswered on December 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Perfect! Exactly what I wanted to know! Great service!
- emrew86Answered on December 27, 2013 at 03:23 AM
Soon We will implement it.
- eiermannAnswered on December 29, 2013 at 01:19 AM
Great! The easiest would be if the user could choose from a dropdown what language will show as standard language and tick if menu will be hidden or if language shown will be based on user settings (browser language, operating system language). That would be awesome. Good job!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 29, 2013 at 04:31 AM
Thanks for the addition, Chris. We'll see what our developers can come up with for you. This sounds exciting. :)
They will reply here as soon as they can.
- emrew86Answered on January 02, 2014 at 03:05 AM
Hi again eiermann. We have implemented this feature.
How it works
- form.jotformeu.com/form/40011101833332 (sample form)
- If you want to set the language parameter, you need to add language parameter
- If you want to set visibility of dropdown, you need to set dropdown parameter
- You can use this address for language code
- motoxplorersAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 10:26 AM
Hi guys, that works great to me, THANK YOU
just hidden the language dropdown
In English with dropdown hidden.http://form.jotformeu.com/form/50392242145347?language=en&dropdown=hidden