- barrybiddleAsked on December 27, 2013 at 09:22 AM
....To get more submissions in "Account" details one of the options to add submission credits is to share the love on twitter about jot form and even though the other ways of adding credits seem automatic the twitter onewasnt and after I did my twitter post credits were not added so then I sent the previous email.Barry Biddle
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 27, 2013 at 09:37 AM
Thank you for taking the time to explain.
Can you include(paste the message) here again your twitter message so I can check.
- barrybiddleAnswered on December 27, 2013 at 09:54 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 27, 2013 at 10:01 AM
You must have responded using your e-mail because we did not get your latest message.
Please use this link to reply again instead http://www.jotform.com/answers/309504
- barrybiddleAnswered on December 27, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Earning these credits :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM
I am now able to see your message and the included image.
We will add to this your submissions credit.
- CesarAnswered on December 28, 2013 at 10:59 AM
It appears your response has appeared empty again. Kindly log in to your JotForm Account and reply on thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/309504. Thank you.
- barrybiddleAnswered on December 28, 2013 at 06:19 PM
When will the credits be added?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 28, 2013 at 07:52 PM
I have tried twitter get more option, and it's working on my end. Please try it again on your side and make sure to complete the steps. I can see that "Tweet About Us" on your account is still not grayed out, meaning it has not been used this month.
Just refresh the page after tweeting the message, the 25 addition should reflect on your limits after that.