- goodforaudioAsked on December 27, 2013 at 05:37 PM
How do I remove a widget once it is added?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Add a Widget to Your Form
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 27, 2013 at 05:59 PM
Let me please inform you that the form Widgets are considered as the form fields. You can click on the Widget field to select it, and then simply use the red X icon to remove it.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- goodforaudioAnswered on December 29, 2013 at 02:37 PMHi
Thanks for the response, but when I add the terms widget, it doesn't
provide me with a red x to click on.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 29, 2013 at 03:24 PM
You need to select the widget first, then remove by click the X red icon.
You can also view a video screencast here http://screencast.com/t/boQOSyDen
Please inform us if you're still not able to do this.
- goodforaudioAnswered on December 29, 2013 at 03:26 PMHi
This does not work on the terms widget.
Other than this - what a great form builder!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 29, 2013 at 03:31 PM
Can you share to us the URL of the form you are having difficulty removing the terms widget? We will check further.
In my previous response, I just showed how I removed the terms widget on a cloned version of your Gig Application Form
- grand4uAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 09:11 AM
I added this "Percent Completed" widget to my form. Now I'm having trouble removing it. PLease help. URL is http://www.infotechacademy.com.ng/
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 09:33 AM
Please check your thread requesting this removal: http://www.jotform.com/answers/330828