- purificaAsked on December 30, 2013 at 12:53 AM
when updating a submisison, the submissioner gets a mail informing them that the file has been updated. Can that been avoided. I want them NOT to receive a mail, except once they submitted.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 02:15 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was not able to reproduce the issue.
I cloned the form and ran some test submissions and edits and found the followng:
1. You have two email notifications created:
- an autoresponder, which sends the mail immediately after the submission of the form, and
- the notification, which sends the mail to you, once after any submission, and once after an edit.
2. When you edit a submission, only you get the notification of an edit, but the submissioner does not get the same email.
Please test it again, if you are still facing the same issue, delete the notification and the autoresponder and created them again.
Please let us know if the issue persists.