- AnthonySteedmanAsked on June 24, 2010 at 12:34 AMI have been given a new briefing for all submission forms etc to be contained within the website folder rather than referring to an outside website/server for the form information. I prefer JotForm as it is so easy, but does anybody know how, or if there is a programme I can get?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 07:53 AMYou can use the full form source code on your site. On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".
It will still submit to JotForm server but the form will be on your own site. I hope that works.