- spigroupAsked on December 30, 2013 at 10:46 AM
the form fields taking the lable/name as field value, how to define a field value other than label
This is a re-post of a comment on Quick Overview of Form Fields
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I'm afraid I'm don't understand the question. Could you please elaborate?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I see that one of your forms has a radio button field (radio group). Are you referring to the fact that the value for each radio button in a radio group is automatically given the value of the relevant button's label by the form builder? If so, and you wish to change those values, you'll need to get a copy of the form's source and embed it into a webpage of your own, where you can then edit the values as desired.
If my assumption of your objective is correct, is there any particular reason you would like to change those values?
- spigroupAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 11:31 AMI didn't get you ! let me explain it with a example, letz say i have a
radio button with options
When the user selects option "yes" and submit the form, report/database
should store it as "1" and for "no" it should be "-1" .
Thanks for your quick replay.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Thanks for the explanation.
I think my colleague Welvin has provide you the answer you were looking for in your another thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/310175
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- spigroupAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 12:03 PMHi EliezerN,
Yes i got the answer and thanks for your quick replay.