- fhratampereAsked on December 30, 2013 at 03:04 PM
there seems to be a bug in phone number field.
I don´t want to use mask value at all, but it comes again visibible without touching that field.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 04:25 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please provide us with link to the form in question? Also, what device do you use for testing?
- fhratampereAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 03:48 AMHi,
here is URL:
http://form.jotformpro.com/form/3363546148095930.12.2013 23:25, JotForm
Support Forum kirjoitti:
- fhratampereAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 03:49 AMHi, here is URL:
and I tested this with WIN 7 and Mozilla and Chrome.
30.12.2013 23:25, JotForm Support Forum kirjoitti:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 04:37 AM
Are you currently able to view any of your forms at their URL or are you getting an error? I'm getting the following error on my end with all of your forms:
- fhratampereAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 05:28 AM
I don´t know why there was error this morning. Now it seems to work.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 05:41 AM
Just to be clear, you're referring to the error in my screenshot, right? What about the inability to disable the mask feature in the phone field? I checked your forms and they all still have the mask in place. However, upon cloning one of your forms (http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33635461480959) I was able to turn off the mask.
- fhratampereAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 08:50 AM
the mask is again there in your from too. I have removed mask several times, but it comes again visible automatically.
I don't know what was causing the problem but I have removed the mask from your form's phone field. Are there any other forms in which you wish to disable the mask feature?
- fhratampereAnswered on January 02, 2014 at 02:28 PM
Hi, I removed phone numer field, if using no mask, it makes two fields. So I decided to use normal textfield instead.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 02, 2014 at 03:03 PM
Thank you for your update. Please feel free to contact us if you notice any other issues. We will be happy to help.