- tmiAsked on June 22, 2011 at 06:32 AM
Forms not visible in My Forms Page-Could you please correct the bug. This happened sometime two months ago and was corrected. The same issue has cropped again. Urgent, Please help on priority.
Thanks and regards
- allanftdAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 06:47 AM
You may have accidentally deleted your form. Pease look through your Trash Folder and search for the missing form. Let us know if you haven't found it so that we can further assist you.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 06:58 AM
I have logged in into your account and found out that your view of the "My Forms" page is on default to Trash folder. This happens when you leave or logout from your account viewing the said folder/page. Simply click Main to return you to your active forms list.
Let us know if you need further assistance regarding this matter.
If you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to post a new forum topic.
- tmiAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 08:28 AM
Its back. For the records, there seems to be something happening here. I list out all those things I did before I logged the ticket:
· Clicked on Main and all other tabs, on main, it showed “You have no forms, create one now” message
· I then deleted the system cache and re-logged in, without any change in status
· I then used the search option which listed “No forms found”
· I then changed the browser (and the machine!) and logged in from an IE7, without change in status
It was then that I logged the ticket. Hope this info will be of some use to you folks to verify and arrive at possible issues. I love Jotform and the active support you folks provide. Say hi to Aytekin as well J
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 01:02 PM
Thank you for sharing your input.
I will forward this to the development team.