- ddavislawAsked on December 30, 2013 at 08:58 PM
I created a form and was able to embed it on my site but I can't fill it out once it is on my site. What do I need to do so that it can be filled out by customers.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 09:34 PM
Exactly on which page of your site is the form located? I'm having trouble finding it.
- ddavislawAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 09:37 PMPlease go to the MORE page then select incorporation information thanks.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 12:01 AM
The problem is that you have pasted text into a text field, rather than dragging and dropping text boxes or any kind of field into the form
However, I have started a form based on yours, so you can see how to build it.
-For yes/no questions, you can use radio buttons or dropdown menues
-For address questions, you can use our predefined address fields, that you can customize using the buttons at the toolbar
Feel free to clone it, so you can finish it . Let us know if you need further help
- ddavislawAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 12:21 AMThank You