- VacademyAsked on December 31, 2013 at 09:01 AM
since it is not posible to change the order of the fields in a report, can i change the ID nr of each field so it goes in that order into the report?
I need different reports with different orders.. it would be really great to get the order for reports done.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 12:49 PM
I think you might like to use our Unique ID field
Please check this guide for further details on how to use this field
- VacademyAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 07:06 PM
happy newyear first of all. What i meant is this
the arrangement or disposition of people or things in relation to each other according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method : I filed the cards in alphabetical order.
• a state in which everything is in its correct or appropriate place : she tried to put her shattered thoughts into some semblance of order.
so in the report i need to have a different order not the automatical one. Since that seems not to be possible i asked myself if rearranging the numbers as this
to pe. #input_4 it might change the order of the report? it seems it now places the fields according to their nr of
thanks for getting to this again and again have a great 2014
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 09:18 PM
Happy New Year :)
I think changing the order of your form field would do that. Drag form field up or down in the form builder. After that, re-create the report. Make sure not to delete your form field(s) to avoid losing the current form entries. I'd also suggest downloading your submissions, just in case something will happen. Kindly try it and let us know the results.